The package that is requested most often
Most weddings these days start early the morning but don’t require photographs to begin from getting out of bed. Preparations normally begin around 2 hours before the ceremony so that we can document all of the goodness. This generally allows a 7 hour window post ceremony for everything to happen. Working the room, portraits, speeches, dinner and dancing before completing the day just after the first dance.
This extended package is designed for the party people. Bridal preparations until the the first hour of the party…
Similarly to the Lover package, this allows for me to be with you early on from bridal preparations, throughout the make up and hair, documenting the venue and flower arrival through to the ceremony and beyond.
- Photography coverage from early bridal prep until lone hour past the first dance.
- Carefully edited images of your wedding delivered online for sharing and to download on all of your devices.
- A compact slideshow of your wedding so that you can revisit and relive your wedding in under 10 minutes, perfect for that pick me up you need after a hard day at work.
- Photography planning forms to help with the running of the day alongside a recommended supplier list (yes we have favourites too!) to help you with anything else you may still be on the hunt for.
- If you live miles away from where I’m based, the middle of Leicestershire , then I’ll stay over the night before your wedding.
The Midnight Raver