Now you need to know how much I charge for wedding photography. What do you get for your money? All of my prices include travel and no hidden fees. If you need any shorter coverage than my packages I would be happy to offer a bespoke service.
So Whats it going to cost you?
You like what you see? – you’ve made it this far. Let’s talk pricing and what’s included. As I can imagine your going to want every moment, every smile included in your final collection which is why there are no restrictions on the size of your gallery but a guarantee that the best images will be included.
To keep the choice as simple as possible I offer two packages just different in the coverage one being 10 hours and the other is all day long, no holds barred!
This is by far the most popular package, timed to cover from bridal prep until just after the first dance. Perfect for telling your story until just after the first dance.
- Wedding day photographic coverage of your wedding – I’ll be with you for 10 hours. I’ll do whatever it takes to tell the story of your wedding and capture those magical and meaningful moments.
- Perfectly edited images for sharing – I’ll send you 500+ images online in your personal blog page which truly reflect the positive celebratory vibe of your day, in black and white and full colour edits for you to share with your family and friends.
- The whole collection of your killer wedding pictures on a secure online gallery for you to download and safely save where you wish.
- Photography planning forms so that I can capture every detail of your big day – I don’t want to miss a thing!
- If you live miles away from where I’m based, the middle of Leicestershire , then I’ll stay over the night before your wedding.
There extended package is designed for the party people. Bridal preparations until the end of the party… Best served to the nostalgic 90’s kids who love the dance floor bangers partying right up until the. end of the night.
Similarly to the Full Day package, this allows for me to be with you early on from bridal preparations, throughout the make up and hair, documenting the venue and flower arrival through to the ceremony and beyond.
- Photography coverage from early bridal prep until last orders at the bar.
- Carefully edited images of your wedding delivered online for sharing and to download on all of your devices.
- A presentation USB of your full gallery with a selection of stunning fine art prints in a gorgeous leather sleeve.
- A compact slideshow of your wedding so that you can revisit and relive your wedding in under 10 minutes, perfect. for that pick me up you need after a hard day at work.
- Photography planning forms to help with the running of the day alongside a recommended supplier list (yes we have favourites too!) to help you with anything else you may still be on the hunt for.
// Second Photographer //
These days it’s almost expected to contemplate a second photographer for your wedding. A photographer to be with the groom for preparations, at the back of the ceremony capturing all of the details from another angle as well as specialising on the guests fort the whole day and most importantly when the speeches make everyone laugh and cry!
// Wedding Albums //
Still a very popular choice, wedding albums are more like books with printed pages which can be customised to any format and also can be produced to a large variety of sizes. Covered by the finest quality leather or linen the can match the theme of your day to every point.
// CONTACT //
Oh go on then…
// ABOUT ME //
Let’s hear more about me…